Dr. Meger’s Breast Enhancement Services
Over 800,000 females in the United States chose to undergo this procedure in the past three years, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Phoenix and Scottsdale patients at G. Robert Meger Aesthetic Plastic Surgery have chosen breast augmentation to:
- Enhance body contour due to small busts
- Restore loss of breast volume after pregnancy
- Enhance balance for women with different sized breasts
Dr. Meger incorporates the strength of his scientific background with artistic strategy to take breast enhancement from a concept to a reality for his clients. Dr. Meger uses custom-made fitted saline breast augmentation and silicone breast augmentation to accomplish a natural looking breast . Throughout consultation with Dr. Meger, you will determine every aspect of the procedure, including:
- Distinctions between silicone and saline breast augmentation
- Breast implant measurements and the suitable fit for your body
- Breast implant positioning places, including above (sub-glandular) or below (sub-muscular) the pectoral muscles
- Size and shape of the nipples in relation to your brand-new bust size
- Effect of age on surgical treatment
- Guidelines to follow to lower the risk of problems after surgical treatment
- Costs for breast implants, surgeon’s charges, anesthesia costs and facility fees
Breast Enhancement Surgical Treatment
Dr. Meger will perform breast augmentation to enhance breast size and to produce better body proportions. Breast augmentation generally takes ninety minutes to 2 hours. During surgery, Dr. Meger will dissect the breast pocket so that the breast implant might naturally fit. Dr. Meger’s careful strategy reduces the possibility that you will have any lasting tingling of your breasts. In many cases, the nipple size and shape could be improved to better fit the recently sized breasts.
Services include the following:
Breast augmentation is designed to increase the volume and improve the shape of small breasts, or enhance the look of breasts that have lost their fullness due to weight loss or breastfeeding. The procedure is also used to provide improved symmetry for breasts that are disproportionate in size or shape.
Breast implants are used to augment or reconstruct the physical form of the breasts. They correct the size, form and feel. Implants are often either saline or silicone filled.
Breast lifts can complement either breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery by providing the patient with a more youthful figure and appearance.
Dr. Meger’s Phoenix and Scottsdale area office also offers reduction mammoplasty, or breast reduction surgery. This breast procedure is designed to reduce the size of the breasts, so they are in better proportion to the rest of the body. The surgery also provides relief from the physical strain and discomfort of having oversized breasts.
Patients in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and surrounding Arizona communities are invited to contact the office of Dr. Robert Meger to schedule an appointment for a consultation at (602) 957-6000