Plastic Surgery Phoenix : G. Robert Meger, MD
It should go without saying that the decision to undergo any cosmetic surgery procedure is a monumental one. You’re making decisions about your appearance, your body, and your health that are going to be with you for the rest of your life. That said, your choice as far as which Phoenix or Scottsdale plastic surgeon to work with is arguably the most important one you’ll make throughout the entire process.
Breast enhancement procedures are among the most commonly requested procedures offered by plastic surgeons in Phoenix and Scottsdale, and this is no less the case at my practice. I take great pride in offering Arizona residents access to natural-looking, beautiful results with:
Plastic surgery procedures that involve the shaping and sculpting of the body to enhance its natural beauty are known collectively as body contouring. Body contouring is an especially ideal choice for those bouncing back after pregnancy, dramatic weight loss, injury, and more. I can help you finally achieve the shape you’ve been dreaming about with:
- Arm lifts
- Tummy Tuck
- Mommy Makeover
- Natural Buttock Augmentation
Even the most confident person may be unhappy with the appearance of their face for any number of reasons. Aging, injury, and genetics can add up to flaws that keep your best possible self from shining through for all to see. Whether you’re looking to have your nose reshaped, your lips enhanced with natural-looking volume, or your entire face tightened and rejuvenated, I can help you finally achieve the youthful, attractive appearance you desire.
- Eyelid surgery
- Brow lift
- Lip augmentation
- Neck lift
I also offer access to a full and very comprehensive line-up of today’s most trusted and talked about skin rejuvenation options. These include dermal fillers, rejuvenating skin peels, hair removal treatments, microdermabrasion, and laser resurfacing enhancements. My office also offers the following non-invasive skin rejuvenation options:
- Restylane Silk
We offer quality, care-focused procedures you can truly feel good about investing in. Plus, I pride myself on our painstaking attention to time-honored concepts like compassion, integrity, knowledge, customer service, and unparalleled expertise. Contact my office at (602) 957-6000 to schedule your initial consultation today. My team and I eagerly look forward to helping you become the best, most beautiful version of yourself!
“Dr. Meger is a Phoenix plastic surgeon and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, as well as a member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. With the help of a skilled, experienced, and friendly team of surgical technicians, he specializes in offering quality work in the areas of both plastic and reconstructive surgery.”
Mommy Makeover: Your Questions Are Finally Answered
Are you considering a mommy makeover? Like most women, you probably have many questions about this procedure. You may have certain concerns that you would like to have addressed. And rightfully so, since it’s your body and you deserve to know as much as you possibly can about this procedure before you decide if it’s right for you.
At the end of the day, determining if a mommy makeover is the best option for you all comes down to your personal preference. But there are certain factors that may help make your decision a lot easier. We will delve into these factors in greater detail below in a question-and-answer format.
Q: Am I the Right Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
A: Whether you realize it or not, there is one very simple solution to your problem if you are considering a mommy makeover and you aren’t certain if you are the right candidate. The simple solution: come in for free consultation!
During a free consultation, you will sit down with Dr. Meger and he will discuss all of the ins and outs of the mommy makeover procedures with you. This is the easiest and simplest– also the fastest – way to get a plentiful amount of information on mommy makeovers in the least amount of time.
It’s also important to note that a mommy makeover for one person is going to be different for another. There are different types of potential plastic surgery to undergo, and the doctor needs to evaluate each individual person to find out which procedures will benefit them the most.
To make this very simple, let’s take a look at an easy-to-understand example:
You visit with Dr. Meger for your free consultation. He performs the evaluation and determines that you would benefit from a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lifts. As you might notice, the doctor may determine that you have no need for breast implants during this consultation. That’s why it’s so important to come into our office for the free consultation before doing anything else. It’s how Dr. Meger is going to determine which types of surgery are ideal for your particular mommy makeover.
Are you ready to take the plunge? Please call our office at 602-957-6000 to take advantage of the best plastic surgeon in Phoenix, Arizona and the surrounding area.
Q: Why Is It Ideal to Take Care of All of the Mommy Makeover Procedures at the Same Time? Couldn’t I Just Undergo Each Type of Plastic Surgery Individually?
A: All in all, it is certainly within your right to take advantage of each plastic surgery procedure individually instead of at one time. But then you would miss out on the key benefit of getting them done all at the same time.
What is the main benefit? Simply put, getting a full mommy makeover, as opposed to each individual procedure at various times, is going to cut down on the time that it takes you to recover from the surgery.
As an example, let’s say the consultation determines that you would benefit the most from a tummy tuck, breast implants, breast lifts and liposuction.
On the one hand, if you were to have all of these procedures done at the same time, you would only have to go through this one time. You would only have to have surgery once. You would only have to recover from surgery once. You’ll be back to your old self and on your feet again very quickly.
On the other hand, if you were to take advantage of each one of these procedures individually, it would take four different surgeries in order to get the complete mommy makeover experience. It means that you’ll have to disrupt your life four different times. It means they’ll have to recover four different times. It means that you will have to slow down and allow yourself ample time to heal on four different occasions as opposed to just once.
Ultimately, it comes down to you and what you feel is the best option for your life. Remember, each surgery is going to take between 7 to 10 days to recover from, so if you were to have four individual surgeries, you’d need anywhere between 28 to 40 days in order to fully recover from this experience.
Q: My Children Are Still Young. Should I Consider a Mommy Makeover Now or Should I Wait until They Get Older?
A: In all honesty, it’s actually easier for many women to take advantage of this procedure now, while the kids are still young, as opposed to when they get older.
Why is that?
The answer is very simple. You may think that you are busy right now while your kids are young. You may think that they are a handful, and there’s no question that they are. But your life is going to get even busier as they get older. Your children are going to need you to drive them to all different types of important events. One is going to have soccer practice. One is going to have basketball practice. Another one of your kids is going to need a ride because he or she is in the marching band.
Your life is going to get busier as your children get older. You may not think that your life can get any busier than it is right now, but you are in for a surprise. It doesn’t have to be a big surprise, but it’s definitely a surprise all the same.
So do yourself a huge favor. Take advantage of a mommy makeover right now. Whether you know it or not, you have more time today than you will five years from now after your kids are older and they have a lot more activities and responsibilities that make up their day-to-day lives.
Q: I’ve Just Had My Last Baby. How Long Should I Wait before Calling Dr. Meger to Schedule My Mommy Makeover Free Plastic Surgery Consultation? How Long Should I Wait for This Surgery in General?
A: Here’s the thing that all women need to consider before undergoing a mommy makeover with a top-quality plastic surgeon such as Dr. Meger:
If you are finally done having children, then it’s time to give your body the opportunity to return to normal. Try your best to lose as much weight as you possibly can within a three month timeframe after having your last child. Allow your breasts time to return to normal after you stop breast-feeding. Wait 2 to 3 months after breast-feeding before considering this procedure. Begin exercising to get your cardio up to the level that it was before having the baby. For the most part, most moms are back to their old selves within 4 to 5 months after delivering their last child. There’s no reason why you can’t accomplish the same.
At this point, after everything is back to normal and 4 to 5 months have passed, you can contact Dr. Meger to schedule a free consultation.
It’s really easy to do. Just call him at 602-957-6000. Your mommy makeover free consultation is just a phone call away.
What Every Woman Needs to Know about Breast Augmentation
You may have found your way to Dr. Meger’s website because you are considering breast augmentation for the very first time. And just like any surgery, you have thoughts and questions about the procedure.
We will now provide the important facts involving breast augmentation. Pay close attention to learn as much as you possibly can about this important procedure.
Some things to know include:
- The reasons for breast augmentation – in many instances, women of all types will have various reasons why they would consider breast augmentation. Some might consider this procedure if they feel that their breast size is too small and desire larger breast implants. Other women might feel like their breasts are disproportionate to the rest of their body, and believe that this surgery will help to make them more proportional. In other instances, women prefer breast augmentation when their breasts are unevenly developed. This procedure can definitely help to rectify all of these problems, and it’s the ideal way to restore a woman’s breasts to a more pleasing shape.
- The benefits of breast augmentation – as you can imagine, there are many wonderful benefits that go along with experiencing breast augmentation. Some of those benefits include: larger breasts, smaller breasts, firmer breasts, less saggy breasts, symmetrical breasts, improved breast shape, improved self-esteem, improved confidence and so much more.
- The cost of breast augmentation surgery – the costs are going to vary depending upon the person and a number of different factors. The main factors to consider are whether or not this procedure is going to come out of pocket or if medical insurance is going to cover it. Financing is also an option to help pay for breast augmentation, and depending on the terms of the financing agreement, this will alter the price of the surgery over time due to interest.
- The length of time that it takes to undergo breast augmentation surgery – to put it simply, when you undergo breast augmentation surgery of any type, it’s going to take approximately one to two hours for this routine procedure. Depending on the technique that is used during the surgery, the time that it takes could vary. Another factor is the type of anesthesia used during the procedure. Some forms of anesthesia are more potent and powerful than others, and this will affect the overall length of the process.
Are you ready to receive the gift of breast augmentation? To schedule a free consultation, please call 602-957-6000 right away.
Myths and Facts about Breast Implants
When it comes to breast implants, there are many myths and a lot of confusion that unfortunately turns many deserving women away from this form of plastic surgery. There’s no question that breast implants are gaining in popularity at this time, but there are many other women that also feel they could benefit from implants but they are afraid because of the ill-fated myths that are going around.
To help clear up the confusion, we will share some of these untruths with you below and then provide the real facts that you need to understand in order to dispel these myths.
The breast implants myths and facts include:
- The dangers of breast implants – one major myth is that breast implants are actually dangerous. This is an absolute fallacy, and clinical testing and research from the FDA has helped to prove this. The US Food and Drug Administration have approved silicone gel and saline filled implants for breast enhancement surgeries. Would they approve these implants if they were unsafe and dangerous? Certainly not. The occasional woman will experience complications with her breast implants, but this is not a major issue for the majority of women that undergo this surgery.
- Rupturing breast implants – another common myth is that breast implants are going to rupture very easily, but nothing could be further from the truth. Rigorous testing is performed by the manufacturers prior to putting the implants in the hands of a qualified plastic surgeon. They are subjected to pressure tests, and the risk of one of them actually rupturing is slim to none. They are durable. They are strong. They are not going to pop 999 times out of 1000. They are built to last and there’s nothing to worry about.
- Breast-feeding with breast implants – many women may have unfortunately heard that it is dangerous to breast-feed their newborn baby when they have breast implants. Again, this is a myth and it needs to be treated as such. There are many factors that contribute to successful breast-feeding. But rest assured that infants who breast-feed when their mothers have implants are not subjected it to heavy amounts of silicone as some might lead you to believe.
Clearly, breast implants are incredibly safe and effective. To schedule a consultation for breast implant surgery with Dr. Meger, please call us at 602-957-6000.